Corporate and Business Law
Kuhn, Heap & Monson, of Naperville, Illinois, serves as counselors at law for businesses with interests throughout the Western suburbs of Chicago from our Naperville offices. Our attorneys are highly experienced in the full range of business transactions and count many well-known companies among our representative cases.
Our corporate and business law practice is well-versed and can be utilized as general counsel for for small to mid-sized corporations, sole proprietors, and limited liability corporations. Our lawyers provide comprehensive services, encompassing every aspect of representing businesses, including:
- Initial organization: corporate formation, LLC set-up, etc.
- Employment law consultation: employment agreements, negotiating severance agreements, labor law issues, etc. on behalf of employers and employees
- Commercial real estate
- Holding directors meetings and drafting corporate minutes
- Preparing state required annual filings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Sale of assets
- Buy-sell agreements
- Business contracts
- Trade secrets
- Business succession planning (See Estate Planning)
- Tax planning
- Preparing contracts for clients’ vendors and customers
We also serve many employees in a range of employment and other issues such as review of severance agreements. Our lawyers have experience in many fields of law, and can take on complex and varied legal matters.
Attentive Service from Experienced Attorneys
Our attorneys work closely with their clients, drawing on their extensive experience and knowledge to provide guidance in any aspect of their business. In all business transactions and organization matters, we are fully focused on the cost-effectiveness of our services.
For a FREE initial consultation with a lawyer experienced in business transaction matters, call us at 630-848-9568. You can also email us through our contact page. We reply to all correspondence quickly.