McKenzie L. Kuhn
McKenzie is an associate attorney at Kuhn, Heap & Monson. She concentrates her practice in areas of Estate Planning, Business Organizations, Contracts, and Real Estate. McKenzie graduated Magna Cum Laude from Denison University with a degree in History and Studio Art.
She earned her Juris Doctor with Distinction from University of Iowa College of Law. During her time at Iowa Law, she was the Senior Administrative Editor of the Iowa Law Review Volume 104.
McKenzie is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, the DuPage Bar Association, the Illinois Bar Association, and the Women's Bar Association. She is also an active member of the Naperville Jaycees, serving on its Board of Directors and on the Naperville Last Fling Executive Committee.
McKenzie is a proud fourth generation ‘Napervillian' and she lives in Naperville with her husband and their two dogs. In her free time, she loves to play beach volleyball, hike with her dogs, and paint.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Corporations and LLCs
- Real Estate
- Illinois, 2019
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- Honors: With Distinction
- Denison University, Granville, Ohio
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: History
- Major: Studio Art
- 147 Million Social Security Numbers for Sale: Developing Data Protection Legislation After Mass Cybersecurity Breaches, 104 IOWA L. REV. 417, 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- DuPage Bar Association, Present
- Illinois Bar Association, Present
- Chicago Bar Association, Present
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois, Present
- Delta Gamma